Hello guys, KTM RC 200 bs6 is the base variant in the RC 200 lineup and is priced at Rs 2.01 lakh (ex-showroom, Jaipur). This bs6 variant comes with an engine with maximum power and maximum torque at 25 bhp @ 10000 rpm and 19.2 nm @ 8000 rpm. The KTM RC 200 BS6 has one color added: Black. Which looks very cool which makes the bike looks different and the exhaust sound of this bike gives you a very muscular feel.
|Ktm RC 200 bs6||Price|
|Ex-Showroom (Jaipur)||2,00,928 rs|
|On-road Price in Jaipur||2,29,637 Rs|
|Max Power||25.1 bhp|
|0-100 kmph||9.92 secs|
Power & Performance –
|Fuel Type||Petrol||Max Power||25.1 bhp @ 10,000 rpm|
|Maximum Torque||19.2 Nm @ 8,000 rpm||Emission Standard||BS-VI|
|Displacement of||199.5 cc||Cylinders||1|
|Bore||72 mm||Stroke||49 mm|
|Valves Per Cylinder||4||Compression Ratio||14:5:1|
|Ignition||Digital Ignition||Spark Plugs||1 Per Cylinder|
|Cooling System||Liquid Cooled||Transmission||6 Speed Manual|
|Transmission Type||Chain Drive||Clutch||Wet multi-disc clutch|
|Fuel Delivery||Fuel Injection||Fuel Tank Capacity||9.5 litres|
|Reserve Fuel Capacity||1.5 litres||Mileage||35 kmpl|
|Riding Range||300 km||Top Speed||140|
Dimensions & Chassis –
|Dry Weight||154 kg||Wheelbase||13,40 mm|
|Overall Length||1978 mm||Ground Clearnce||178.5 mm|
|Overall Width||688 mm||Seat Height||820 mm|
|Overall Height||1098 mm||Chassis Type||Steel trellis rame, powder coated|
Brakes, Wheels & Suspension-
|Front Brake Type||Disc||Tyre Type||Tubeless|
|Rear Brake Type||Disc||Radial Tyres||Yes|
|Front Brake Size||300 mm||Wheel Type||Alloy|
|Rear Brake Size||230 mm||Front Suspension||USD|
|Front Calliper Type||4 Piston Fixed||Rear Suspension||Monoshock|
|Rear Calliper Type||1 Piston Floating Calliper||Front Tyre Size||110/70-17|
|Both Wheel Size||17 inch||Rear Tyre Size||150/60-17|
|Odometer||Digital||DRLs(Daytime running lights)||Yes|
|Braking System||Dual Channel ABS||Digital Fuel Guage||Yes|
|Speedometer||Digital||Start Type||Electric Start|
|Fuel Guage||Yes||Shift Light||Yes|
|Stepped Seat||Yes||Electric System||12V DC|
|No. of Tripmeters||2||Battery||12V/8Ah|
|Tripmeter Type||Digital||Headlight Type||Projector Headlamps|
|Low Fuel Indicator||Yes||Brake/Tail Light||LED Tail Lamp|
|Low Oil Indicator||Yes||Turn Signal||Yes|
|Low Battery Indicator||Yes||Pass Light||Yes|
Engine Oil – 1.2 ltr( 20w50)
Engine Oil 1.2 ltr is used in Ktm RC 200. We should always use the grade of Engine Oil that the manufacturer (KTM) always recommends. That is why manufacturers (KTM) use 20w50 grade Engine Oil in this bike. We should always use synthetic engine oil only because it adds more smoothness to the performance of your bike, and also increases the life of your bike.
Service Cost –
The cost of normal paid service of Ktm RC 200 comes from around 2000 – 2200 rs (Jaipur) which includes your engine oil change, oil filter change, chain lube, bike wash, and labor charge.
Coolant Ratio – 1 ltr
The ratio of coolant and distilled water should be 50 + 50
Pros and Cons –
- The looks, design, and style of the Rc 200 are quite attractive. The new graphics have been given very well in the Rc 200. These are eye-catchy bikes.
- Suspension in the RC 200 is quite good as USD comes in the front and Monoshock in the rear.
- The performance of the RC 200 is quite good and the initial pickup is also very good. This bike is a very power full bike in 200 cc Segment.
- The Braking system of the RC 200 is also quite good, in which you get 300mm front disc and 230mm rear disc with dual-channel Abs, which makes the braking of this bike quite good.
- The meter console in Rc 200 has been given very good which gives you a lot of informative information.
- The Rc 200 gets a fuel capacity of 9.5 ltr which is quite low considering this bike. If you have to ride long then it is better to stay on fuel so that you do not need to fill up fuel again and again.
- The seat height of RC 200 is 820 mm and it is comfortable for long riders but it is not comfortable for short riders.
- The riding posture of the RC 200 is quite aggressive due to which this bike has to bend due to which this bike is not considered comfortable for long rides.
- The price of Rc 200 is also high because, in the Indian market, these bikes are quite expensive in the 200 cc segment.
- The worst thing that I find of this bike is that it has enough heating issues, and the vibration in this bike also feel Bad To you And these bikes are not suitable for long rides at all
The Ktm RC 200 is a great bike for racing and entertainment. The look is different from all the bikes, which is why this bike I personally feel very good. What I personally like about it is the power of this bike. You must know that KTM bikes behave differently in power delivery, that’s why ktm bikes are the most different in this segment.
The 199.5cc motor has been robbed of a bit of efficiency, down by 0.83PS and 0.2Nm to 25.1PS and 19.2Nm But it’s nonetheless probably the most highly effective 200cc bike in India at this time. And regardless of assembly stricter emission norms, KTM has managed to maintain the underbelly exhaust system. The engine continues to characteristic fuel-injection however doesn’t get ride-by-wire just like the 390s. The KTM signature trellis body which holds all the pieces collectively continues to be a single-piece unit, not like the bolt-on subframe design seen on the Duke.
KTM has made no adjustments to the design and the bike stays precisely because of the outgoing model. The white shade although does give the 200 a visually bigger look that works properly. In today’s time, it is necessary to have Dual Channel ABS which is available in this bike, that’s why its controlling is quite good But these bikes are not very good for a long ride. When you take this bike on a long ride, you will feel pain in your arm or back. The reason for this is its riding position and also the heating issue, which you can feel on the ride, overall the bike is good if you avoid heating issues.
You must comment and tell us how you like the bike.